Please support my channel by purchasing through this link – http://amzn.to/2hnXnFZ
I take a look at Sony’s cheapest full frame prime lens for the FE lens system, the 50mm F1.8 lens. Its a budget lens targeted towards photographers who want a fast standard lens which is great for low light conditions and out of focus blur. I have the lens mounted on my Sony A7RM2 so check out how well it performs in the video.
➫ F A C E B O O K – http://on.fb.me/rtdqar (@johnsisonphotos)
➫ I N S T A G R A M – http://bit.ly/MsGf1t (@johnsison)
➫ T W I T T E R – http://bit.ly/1Uadibb (@JohnSison_)
B U S I N E S S :
Gear used to film this video:
– DJI Osmo (http://amzn.to/2gASnRD)
– Sony ILCE-7RM2 (http://amzn.to/2hlCr5z)
– Sony ILCE-7SM2 (http://amzn.to/2hft4no)
– Sony 24-70mm F2.8 G Master lens (http://amzn.to/2hEMXkZ)
– Sony 50mm F2.8 Macro lens (http://amzn.to/2hxHgcm)
– Rodelink Film Maker (http://amzn.to/2gwrrT9)
I try to get back to everyone who asks me a question as quickly as possible but for me to ‘Reply’ to you, your gmail account has to be linked to your YouTube account. Thank you.
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This helps support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!